- Scandal(ous) X
- El Guapo 29er V1 delivery update
- Rockstar29 Carbon – the wait is nearly over
- Titus Ti Fireline Evo29
- Whichever hole you’d prefer. It’s up to you.
- Buy USA button.
- Our favorite picture from the Tour de France
- Brand Ambassador Craig takes 3rd in the Reno Twilight Series
- Latest Great Rock video cast featuring thoughts on the Titus El Guapo 29er prototype and some riding clothing from Mavic and Royal Racing.
- Brand Ambassador Ray’s Winning Ways
- Brand Ambassador Pierre takes 2nd at Full Moon Series held in Amelia Earhart Park, FL
- Brand Ambassador Kristan’s new hardware
- Alpenrose Velodrome Renovations
- Welcoming Jeremy to the team
- El Guapo 29er prototype pretty pictures
- Shop and Email problem
- New El Guapo Almost Ready
- Craig’s Sub 29lb El Guapo
- Sea Otter 2012: A Reflection
- Sea Otter Diary: Day 5
Keep abrest of all the latest news and offers though our newsletter.
Built in America
Working with the leading fabricators in the USA has always been at the core of our business. We work with the worlds best welders, suspension technicians and materials suppliers, as well as our own dedicated team of designers and testers to bring you the best.
Titus Bikes are dedicated to bringing you authentic, unparalleled performance, with features and benefits that mass market manufacturers ignore or forget. We're proud to be based in Portland, Oregon. See you on the trails!